OHV (Off Highway Vehicle) Trails

The U.S. Department of Agriculture Forest Service provides lots of information about ATV and OHV (off-highway vehicle) trails and roads. Click here to find out where the trails are.

Click here to view a map of the Sylamore Ranger District from the USDA website.

The USDA Forest Service provides maps, policies, fact sheets, and more on their website.